- 9 a.m.: The Lighthouse. Connect Groups. Parents will gather together to hear a brief study of scripture (starting with the book of Romans). They will then break out into Connect Group, discuss the scriptures and simply do life TOGETHER. Facilitators, John and Emily Silkauskas. Come grow in your walk with God and in community with other believers at our Connect Groups.
- 9 a.m.: Room B6. Sunday School. We are currently studying Mark Batterson’s “If” . Join us as we learn about trading your “if only” regrets to God’s
“what if” possibilities. Bill Goodwin – facilitator.
- 10:30 a.m.: Room B12. Connect Group/After the Sermon. Looking for a way to CONNECT here at Heritage? Everyone is welcome at the CONNECT group that meets in room B12 at 10:30 am. We discuss the sermon and related topics. This is a relaxed group that supports each other in prayer and fellowship. Feel free to join us. Led by Bob and Sue Blanchard.
- 10:30 a.m.: Room B11. Abundant Life. Studying the Old and New Testaments Rob Knabel, facilitator.
- 10:30 a.m.: Fellowship Hall North. Rock and Role. Studying now “The Grave Robber” by Mark Batterson. Chris Iaquinto, facilitator.
- 10:30 a.m.: Parlor. Seekers Class. Join us in the parlor for Bible lessons and open discussion. Various facilitators.
(Childcare available 5-6:30 p.m. RSVP at email@example.com)
- 5 p.m.: Room B6. Mixed group study. We are currently doing a 5 week video-based Andy Stanley study entitled Faith, Hope and Luck. Facilitators: Bob and Mindy Crawford. All are welcome!
- 5 p.m.: Bldg. C, Triss Masters’ office. “DivorceCare.” This group watches a video each week that features experts on divorce and recovery topics and will help guide your recovery from the hurt of separation or divorce, discover hope for the future and experience God’s healing. Open to men and women who are separated or divorced. Childcare available. Triss Masters, facilitator.
- 7 p.m.: At the Authier’s home. “So The World Will Know” by Ray Vander Laan. Limited space. Facilitator, Jake Authier.
- 7 p.m.: Room B1. M-N-M’s Men’s Group. Study various books and DVD teaching segments. Ongoing group. New Members welcome. Facilitators, Jim Workman and Rick Garrett.
- 6:30 p.m.: Building C in Triss’ Office. “GriefShare.” Ongoing Grief Recovery Support Group. Meet in our comfortable setting to view a video, then discuss and share devotional material that will help you find strength, healing and tools to move forward in your daily walk through the deep pain of grief. Facilitators, Triss Masters and Rev. Curtis Paige.
- 10 a.m.: Room B1. AHA moments by Kyle Idleman. Facilitators, Triss Masters and Robyn Sitmer.
Wednesday PM (Child care is provided if necessary RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 6:30 p.m.: Parlor. Men’s Small Group, Join us for fellowship, prayer and Bible study. Leader, John Silkauskas.
- 6:30 p.m. Room B1 – Women’s bible study facilitated by Jill Webb
- 7 p.m.: Room B12. “Scripture Reading with Friends.” God’s word is amazing, and as an ongoing group we found that it’s the one thing that has brought this class together. Join us, please, when we READ God’s Word, share, and help connect with each other. Facilitator, Tim Harrigan.
- 1 p.m.: Bldg C, SE classroom. Al-Anon.
- 6 a.m.: Parlor. Men’s Study and Prayer. Join us for a time of prayer and devotion
- 10 a.m.: Bldg. C, Southeast Classroom. Women’s Bible Study.
- 10 a.m.: Fellowship Hall. Young at Heart for Retired and Senior Adults. We study selected books of the New Testament; James, Peter, John, and Jude. Taught by Mel Swets. Coffee, pastries, study and lunch. What a great way to spend a Friday! Ongoing group.