To create a place un-churched students love to attend.
To lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
When We Meet
- We offer a Sunday morning bible study for Middle school students.
- Our weekly student program meets every Sunday evening: Middle School BLITZ 5 – 6:45 pm; High School IMPACT 7 – 9 pm.
- On Friday mornings during the school year we offer breakfast: High School at 6 am. Middle School at 8 am.
Please visit the CONNECT tab to find out more about our student programs.
Trips and Events
There is an on-going list of trips taken by our Student Ministry. They include:
- Local, national, and international mission work
- Service events
- Student summer camps
- Weekend Christian concerts
- Theme parks
- Outlet shopping
- and more….
Each student is provided lots of opportunities to get away with other students their age to grow in their faith and experience many new things! Most trips involve the use of our Church bus, van and/or parent drivers. Registration information for activities is always available in the Lighthouse Office, and a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit for trips is necessary to sign-up. Certain larger trips require a commitment at the time of registration guaranteeing full trip payment even upon student cancellation. Occasionally, scholarships are available to help students with the cost of activities. And always, for safety purposes, a notarized, up-to-date Lighthouse Health Form is also required of every student. We encourage our students to actively participate in community service projects throughout the entire year.
Lighthouse Student Ministry at Heritage United Methodist Church
2680 Landmark Dr. Clearwater, FL 33761
Director of Student Ministry
727.797.0703 ext. 126
Admin. Asst. for Student Ministry
727.797.0703 ext. 126
Office Asst. for Student Ministry
727.797.0703 ext. 114
M/T/W & F – 8:30 am – 4 pm
Thursday – Closed
Sunday – 5-9 pm
|September 8-10th, 5PM||Kickoff|
|October 7th, 9AM||Pumpkins Arrive|
|October 21st, 9AM||2nd Pumpkin Delivery|
In order to fund our activities and subsidize trip costs, we host three major fundraisers.
- the annual STRIVE community service day in February.
- the annual month-long October Pumpkin Patch.
- the Dinner and Auction held every two years in March.
These events are staffed entirely by students and their parents as volunteers.
Our students were honored to be named the Service Group of the Quarter by the City of Clearwater Parks and Recreation Department.